2013. október 10., csütörtök

It's definitely better to be in your 30s... But is it good? Well, I hope it's going to be

A list of 27 underrated things about being in your thirties has been compiled by someone certainly understanding the struggles of getting there. Some things are spot on, some - unfortunately - are less true for me yet, and to tell you the truth, these are my biggests concerns since if I had those things figured out, that would be a real moving away from the awfulness of my previous 15, and altogether 32 years. A "self-facebook-censure-free" version.

1. - Well, THAT is THE change. Took me a while...
3. - Chances are ... but there's still a long way to go.
4. - Actually, no. Not even IKEA. That's why there's still a long way to go.
5. - One. Spot on. It's dairy- and egg-free "májrizottó" for me :P. (It said cooking, not baking, right? :).)
6. - Kind of...
7. - Definitely...
8. - And yesss...
9. - ...but still not quite there...yet! :)
10. - All in all, this is actually true. I'm Meryl Streep! :)
12-13. - All in all, this is also true. And I make sure every day it is going to be.
14. - In a way, yes. In another way, however, no. But the scale is tipping in favour of yes.
15. - It's a C - the first half of the sentence is true, the second is wrong. I a) don't drink - never have - and b) don't actually get invited to weddings - because I don't really have those friends. See 17. and 18.
16. - Hahaha, you mean THEY are not asking YOU to pay for everything. In that case, it's absolutely true. (And so number 3 and 4 are explained.)
17. - Well...it's getting better...
18. - ...because this IS true.
19. - Oh, boy, I really am :). (ocelot prints are still in the zero-tolerance zone, though)
24. - Definitely not. I'm craving it. It IS good. What is terrifying is everything staying the same. No, thank you.
25. - Story of my life.
26. - The greatest it has ever been....but then, there was plenty of room for improvement, and I mean plenty.
27. - The horror of the first 32 years, to be correct, but yes, I have.

More changes, please and thank you - as Ron Swanson would say. (Well, he would never actually ask for a change, but whatever, you get the point).


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése