2013. szeptember 5., csütörtök

Napi inspiráció

Mert így van. Van élet a traumák után. Saját, szabad, félelemmentes, boldog, kiteljesítő élet.

"Many people have harmed me in my life, and I remember them all. But the memories grow pale and faint in comparison with the people who've helped me. ... The doctor, who only worked with me for a brief time but reinforced his beliefs that recovery was not only possible, but inevitable. ... I used to say that these people saved me but what I now know is that they did something even more important, and that they empowered me to save myself."

"The important question in psychiatry shouldn't be what's wrong with you, but rather: what happened to you."

"We don't have to live our lives forever defined by the damaging things that have happened to us. We are unique, we are irreplaceble - what lies within us can never be truly colonised, contorted or taken away. The light never goes out."


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése